What is a Patent?
The best way to protect an invention is to apply for a Patent. A Patent is an exclusive right to exploit an invention. For example, if Vikram discovers a new way to kill harmful bacteria in food, he is entitled to a Patent so that his hard-work and research can be rewarded by providing him with monetary rewards.
See if your invention is patent-able An invention is patent-able if it meets the following requirements:
- Novelty: the invention should not have been anticipated by any published document
- Inventive Step: the invention should not obvious
- Industrially applicable: the invention should possess utility
Our Patent Services:
- Patent Search and Filing
- Patent Drafting
- Patent Infringement Notices and Litigation
- Appearance Before Registrar for Patent Hearing
- Patent FER (First Examination Report) Replies
4,065 total views, 1 views today