PSARA Licence Registration Consultant in Bhopal (Private Security Agency)
Consultant for Private Security Agency Licence (PSARA) Registration in Bhopal
Get your PSARA Licence for State or District Level
Private Security Agencies Regulations Act or PSARA is the regulatory Act for Private Security Agencies that operate in India. PSARA License is a mandatory requirement to commence Private Security Agency Business in India. The operation and rule of the private security agencies are governed by The Private Security Agencies Regulation Act, 2005, popularly known as PSARA.
Any Person who not hold a valid License under PSARA and doing business under PSARA shall be Punishable with Imprisonment for a term which may extend to One Year, or with Fine which may extend to Twenty-Five Thousand Rupees, or with both.All the private Security agencies must obtain license under The Private Security Agencies Regulation Act, 2005 to operate his business in any state. private security agency license is mandatory for all Private Security Agencies.
Hire us for PSARA Licence Registration in Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Prospect Legal Private Limited is Bhopal based Legal Consulting company, offers various kind of legal services including MP PSARA Licence Registration in Bhopal for Entire Madhya Pradesh or Five District of Madhya Pradesh or One District Of Madhya Pradesh.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN OUR MP PSARA LICENSE REGISTRATION PACKAGE
Complete Documentation Process of MP PSARA Licence Registration
All Add-on Registrations if required for MP PSARA Licence Registration
Submission of Application to MP PSARA Department on behalf you
Beginning to End Follow Up with MP PSARA Department
Assistance at the time of Police Verification
Presentation before MP PSARA Department
Call 9752-81-2898 for MP PSARA Registration Consultancy
What is PSARA Act?
PSARA stands for “The Private Security Agencies Regulation Act”. The key things to note about the PSARA Act are:
Private Security Agencies are those organizations involved in providing security services including training of security guards.The operation of private security agencies is governed by Private Security Agencies Regulation Act, 2005, in short, called as ‘PSARA.’ No private security agency can commence a business or provide security guard without holding a license.
The PSARA specifies that every private security agency requires engaging supervisors to supervise the work of security guards. The agency is required to provide the necessary training and skills to the supervisors. A person from army, navy or air force with at least 3 years of experience, have to be given a preference while the engaging supervisor.
The Act specifies the criteria for the qualification and disqualification for a security guard. The Act specifies about the health condition as well as about the uniform of the persons to be employed as a security guard.
Licence mandatory for starting a business of private security agency.
Who Can Apply for PSARA?
- An Individual/Proprietorship Firm
- Partnership Firm
- Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
- One Person Company
- Private Limited Company
Eligibility Criteria for PSARA
The qualification of the Director or Principal Officer is as follows;
- Must be an Indian Resident
- Must not be sentenced by a court of law
- Financially able to incur the cost of operations
Fees For PSARA in MP
- Entire Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 25000.00 (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand)
- Five District of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 10000.00 (Rupees Ten Thousand)
- One District Of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 5000.00 (Rupees Five Thousand)
What Is The Validity Of The PSARA Licence in Madhya Pradesh?
Validity of PSARA Licence in Madhya Pradesh is 5 (Five) years.
List of Document for MP PSARA Licence Registration
Following Document well be required for MP PSARA Licence Registration
- PAN Card (Proprietor/Company/Director/Partner)
- Address Proof (Proprietor/Company/Director/Partner)
- 5 Years ITR (Proprietor/Director/Partner)
- Final Education Proof (Proprietor/Director/Partner)
- Security Training Certificate of (Proprietor/Director/Partner)
- Ownership/Rental proof for the principal place of business
- Registration of establishment under Shops & Establishment
- Provident fund (PF) Registration Certificate
- Employees State Insurance(ESI) Registration Certificate
- Identity Card Design of Employee
- Uniform Cloth Sample
- Fees for PSARA license
571 total views, 1 views today