Read Latest Guideline and Process for MP PWD Contractor Registration
At Prospect Legal, we offer complete consultancy for A Class MP PWD Registration for Civil and Electrical in Madhya Pradesh.
Madhya Pradesh Public Works Department (MP PWD) is the premier agency of Govt. of M.P. engaged in Planning, Designing, Construction and Maintenance of Government assets in the field of built environment and infrastructure development.
MP PWD provide only three classes of registration:
- Class C: From 0 to 2 crore work in MP
- Class B: From 2 crore to 10 crore work in MP
- Class A: For Unlimited work in MP
Who can Apply for Class-A MP PWD Registration:
- proprietorship Firm
- Partnership Firm
- Pvt. Ltd. Company
- Public Ltd. Company
- Registered Association of Persons
- State Govt.
- Central Govt.
Fee and Deposit for A Class MP PWD Registration:
- Registration Fees: Rs. 50,100.00 only (None Refundable)
- Security Deposit: Rs. 10 Lacs only (FDR / Bank Guarantee from Nationalized Bank for 5 year)