As you know you can not renew Digital Signature Certificate, DSC providing company will provide you new Digital Signature with same name, so you have to update or change your Digital Signature on ireps.gov.in portal for Indian Railway E-tendering.
Process for changing or updating your Digital Signature in ireps.gov.in portal:
01) Connect your new Digital Signature Token to computer/Laptop.
02) Open IREPS website www.ireps.gov.in
03) On IREPS website home page go bottom right, you will see “contact us” link, click on that link.
04) On “Contact us” page click on “Request For change of Digital Signing Certificate” link
05) You will see new page asking for your Email ID, put your Login/registered Email ID and click on “update DSC” link.
06) After clicking on “update DSC” choose your new DSC and then submit.
07) This process will take 03 days for updating your new DSC on IRESP Portal
08) For more details call on IRESP Help Desk
11,293 total views, 1 views today