What should a Contractor do if MP PWD Blacklist a Contractor | Process to revoke from MP PWD Blacklisting
What is MP PWD Suspension, Show cause notice & Blacklisting & Revocation Process?
Hello dear contractor, you are on this page because either you are Suspended, received a Show Cause Notice or Blacklisted by MP PWD (Madhya Pradesh Public Works Department), and now what should you do to reply of a MP PWD Show Cause Notice or what should you do for revocation from MP PWD Contractor Suspension or MP PWD Contractor Blacklisting.
Circumstances in which a company can be blacklisted:
There can be many grounds on which a company can be blacklisted by MP PWD. The MP PWD have made distinguished rules and laid grounds for debarment to bring transparency in the system. Some common grounds and circumstances for debarring of a company are as follows:
- There are sufficient & strong reasons to believe that the contractor or his employees has been guilty of malpractices such as bribery corruption or fraud.
- Pilfering or unauthorized use or disposal of Government materials issued for specific works.
- Where security considerations including suspected disloyalty to the state so warrant the blacklisting order.
- Misbehaviour or threatening of departmental and supervisory officers during execution of work or tendering process.
- Involvement in any sort of tender fixing.
- Constant non-achievement of milestones on insufficient and imaginary grounds
- Non-adherence to quality specifications despite being pointed out.
- Persistent and intentional violation of important conditions of contract.
- Submission of false/fabricated/forged documents for consideration of a tender.
However, it is to be noted that grounds are not limited to only these.
Looking for Legal Consultant for Revocation from MP PWD Blacklisting?
Prospect Legal is Bhopal based Legal Consultancy company providing complete solution for revocation from MP PWD Contractor Blacklisting, revocation from MP PWD Contractor Suspension & reply of MP PWD Show Cause Notice. We also provide legal consultancy for Arbitration case against MP PWD.